Payments can fail for the following reasons:
1. You enter incorrect credit or debit card details, e.g. name on the card, card number, CVV, 3D secure PIN and expiry date.
2. Your bank is going through an outage.
3. You close or refresh the page or go back to the previous page while the transaction is being processed by your bank.
4. The connection between Alpcord Network events & conference management co. pvt. ltd. and your bank fails due to some technical issues and the transaction cannot be completed.
5. Your card may be blocked for online transactions.
Note : If your payment is still processing, you'll see "We haven't received payment confirmation from your bank or credit card yet". In such cases, don't attempt paying a second time unless you're sure that your payment failed. If you accidentally pay twice, we'll refund your extra payment within a few days.
If any dispute, controversy or claim arises in relation to any Alpcord Network events & conference management co. pvt. ltd. online registration platform, the parties shall use all reasonable endeavours to resolve such Dispute amicably. If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute amicably within 30 days of the notice of such Dispute, Alpcord Network events & conference management co. pvt. ltd. may elect to resolve any Dispute by a binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereinafterAct).
Governing Law and Forum for Disputes
Subject to the Dispute Resolution section above, You agree that any claim or dispute You may have against Alpcord Network events & conference management co. pvt. ltd. must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction in New Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within New Delhi, India, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by Indian law.